STAGING TO SELL
Staging a home for sale is a process valued by the current and future homeowners as well as the realtors. The striking differences we have been able to make to these homes speak for themselves, when the house goes on the market and the rate of sale accelerates tremendously. With a proven track record that includes all the houses that have been staged, this is a must to be included in the process of home sale.
How it works...
We start with the initial COMPLIMENTARY consultation to determine the best strategy for selling your home. Once we decide which direction we are going, the client receives an estimate for the proposed services within 24 hours. Upon receiving a deposit, we will save a date for the staging and will send a formal contract. We will need 1-3 days to install. After the home sells, a de-staging date is selected. Home... SOLD!
We offer several services depending on the magnitude of work required...
Vacant Staging - Creating a customized lifestyle image that targets likely buyers
- Based on demographic research and trends for your home and neighborhood, we bring in carefully chosen furniture and accessories from our extensive inventory that highlight the most desirable qualities of your home
- Options include staging the entire house or just a few strategically selected rooms
- Pricing varies based on square footage of areas to be staged, access and location
Pre-listing Consultation - Providing an individualized plan of action for occupied homes before staging
- A comprehensive walk-through of the home's interior and exterior will be performed to assess furniture, furniture placement, flow, clutter, lighting, color, accessories and any needed repairs
- Following an evaluation of the property as seen through the buyers’ eyes, we present detailed options for preparing your home for the market
- The work can then be completed by you, if you are a DIY home seller or by us
- A pre-listing consultation is included for all occupied homes
Partial Staging - Infusing your home with strategic touches to attract that targeted home buyer
- We rearrange your personal furnishings while incorporating pieces from our diverse inventory to create an updated look
- Perfect for homes that contain furnishings that complement the home but may need a little pizzazz
- Family-friendly strategies and tips for keeping the home show-ready
- Pricing varies based on the number of rooms and pieces used from our own inventory, access and location
Redesign Staging - Transforming the look and feel of your home
- Implementing strategies from the Pre-listing Consultation
- Using your existing furniture and accessories, we create a fresh new look
- Excellent option for home owners with a smaller budget and for those who have suitable furnishings yet need some staging assistance
Project Management - When minor renovations or cosmetic upgrades are needed to increase the market appeal of your property, we will coordinate and manage the process from start to finish.
- Partial design with existing furniture
- Full design with furniture rental
- Paint selection and the painting project
- Hardwood floor refinishing and repair
- Carpet cleaning, selection and installation
- Light fixture purchasing and installation
- Appliance repair or purchase and installation
- Handyman services
- House cleaning / packing
- Window cleaning or replacement
- Landscaping, gardening, power washing
- Moving and storage